Our Cybersecurity employees are true professionals in terms of thinking outside the box. They explore every possibility when it comes to effective ways of reaching a high level of Cybersecurity maturity while minimizing the impact on business operations.
For our Cybersecurity Governance Team we are looking for a Technical Application Manager and Architect, a hardworking person to take over the responsibility for the management, maintenance and development of our Cybersecurity Monitoring and Reporting Platform.
As you would be responsible, together with the application owner, for a platform that consolidates all relevant Cybersecurity data on the highest security level and aggregates it at different detailed levels for all relevant partners (from top management to technical experts), so that informed decisions in the cybersecurity arena can be made timely. You define with our customer necessary new applications to meet the user's needs and take care of the accurate technical development.
You will be the one to direct decisions for an architectural setup, acting future-oriented and driving the development teams and suppliers which are located globally.
We make real what matters. This is your role:
- Technical design of requirements, coordination of the deployment and test of Change Requests (on test, staging and productive systems).
- Support of release planning for various applications.
- Definition and maintenance of concepts for user access control.
- Regular review of access rights.
- Ensure infrastructure is up and running, is also patched, compliant and up-to-date.
- Review of functionality after maintenance activities.
- Service management towards internal IT suppliers.
- Supporting Application Owner in fulfilling regular internal compliance processes.
- Decision making for the architecture setup.
- Architecture design, taking into account market innovations.
- Supplier selection for infrastructure & applications.
- Assignment of external partners.
- Support in contract setup with external suppliers.
- Coordination of developers (internal and external)
Use your skills to move the world forward:
- University degree in Computer Science, IT Security or related fields
- Several years (> 6 years) experience in Application Management, preferably in the Siemens environment
- Knowledge on Siemens IT processes and services and security related necessities is positively valued (ACP, Policy Framework, Protection Requirement Assessments (PRA))
- Very strong customer and service orientation
- Proficiency en English, spoken and written.
knowledge/ experience on the following technologies:
- Openshift/ Kubernetes
- Source Control (git, gitlab)
- Continuous Integration (gitlab runner)
- Infrastructure Automation & Orchestration (octopus deploy, terraform)
- SQL Knowledge
- Experience with .NET core, AWS and/or Data Warehouses (DWH) is a plus.
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time