Do you love storytelling and hitting deadlines?
At Siemens Digital Industries Software, you will join a globally distributed team that’s driving the future of marketing. We believe in people-first marketing and people-first work! We are looking for experienced content writing professionals to deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences. Bringing your experience with the buyer’s journey, engagement strategies, and execution, you’ll immediately make an impact through a positive relationship with your peers, content marketing specialists, and a large team of B2B marketing professionals.
Think customer-first when you build digital experiences with your content. To be successful in this role, you should have the ability to research and interview subject matter experts on complex/technical topics to deliver long-form content that is compelling, engaging, and digestible to readers and search engines. You will be a key player in ensuring our industry solution messaging is embedded into all content.
Experience in demand generation marketing for software is essential. You will work with regional teams and partners around the globe, so international marketing experience is helpful. Together, we will continually review campaign and program performance and results to ensure we exceed our team’s targets.
• Create content (white papers, eBooks, blogs, articles, etc.) targeted at campaign personas to optimize the customer journey and deliver the right message at the right time
• Conduct research and interview subject matter experts on industry solution topics
• Compose complex information into clear, concise marketing content
• Proofread and edit
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
• The right person has 2+ years of successful experience across B2B digital and inbound marketing
• Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
• Experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. Contentful)
• Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment a must
• Proven record of owning campaign outcomes and optimizing for engagement and conversion metrics
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work optimally across internal and external organizations
• Possess outstanding problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
• Understanding of search marketing
• Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
• Life insurance covered by Siemens.
• Long-term and short-term disability plans covered by Siemens.
• 401K matching
• Unlimited flexible time off, including paid volunteer time off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
• Normal office environment or working remotely
• Minimal travel required (less than 15%)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.