- Help our customers change their business with our world-leading technology!
We are actively recruiting for a Software Engineer in NX for Design to join our team in Cambridge on a permanent basis
Siemens NX for Design software is a flexible and powerful integrated solution that helps our customers deliver better products faster and more efficiently. We want someone to join our phenomenal team and be a part of the NX Assemblies Department, where you will be working alongside experienced software developers and testers on the next generation of Design software. Every day is different so this could be working within a team as part of a larger project, or more autonomously on a smaller area accompanied by guidance and coaching from your manager and colleagues around you.Duties may include
- Enhancements to existing techniques for modelling and describing structure.
- Improving performance when working with large amounts of data.
- Data modelling and interoperability.
- Next generation cloud-based applications.
- Expanding in to new product and market areas.
- Intelligent user interfaces to aid in customer workflows.
- Adding intelligence to the underlying data model.
We are looking for someone who already has a programming background who is now looking to development and expand their experience, The role will include exposure to some or all of the following
- Learning the functionality of the NX software.
- Learning our build, software development and testing processes.
- Develop your knowledge of C++ (our core language) in a commercial environment.
- Contributing to core NX software development and automated testing.
- Potential to work on projects relating to assembly modelling, core architecture or AI.
- Aspects of User Interface and User Experience design
- Contributing with internal tools development.
- Maintenance of NX software.
- Supporting miscellaneous NX development activity.
- Documenting and reporting on progress.
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.#LI-GE1#LI-PLM
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time