Siemens Smart Infrastructure – Develop what will be important tomorrow.
Join our Smart Infrastructure division as a Business Development Manager, Fire and Security for our North Branch and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
This is a fantastic role for an outstanding sales professional who has the ability and track record to develop new business growth across the UK Building Services: M&E Consultant, Main and M&E Contractors, Vertical Markets, End Users, Decision Makers & Influencers.
The role will require travel across the whole of our Northern Branch, with the main sales activity being within the Manchester & Birmingham regions.
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful and engaging culture. We also appreciate that development and training is important to many and that’s why we have an encouraging environment which invests in our employee’s development, whether that’s Chartership, training or mentoring.
Siemens recognize that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture here.
Future thinker? Read on
You will have a consistent track record of achieving business success as a sales & business development specialist, with experience of leading and developing new customer engagement strategies and tendering processes. You will develop and execute a strategy for discovering and securing new business opportunities aligned to pre-approved business objectives
- Exceptional experience within the fire and security industry is essential
- We are looking for a customer focused, experienced, senior seller with the ability to drive new business development to meet goals and targets that align with the company's vision and objectives.
- You will have experience working with sales colleagues and other internal stakeholders to drive the sales process from beginning to end by identifying and qualifying prospects, initiating new sales activity and managing sales cycles to closure.
- Strong ability to build relationships with prospect clients and organisations to maintain desired pipeline levels.
- Ability to partner with Solution Specialists to develop clear, concise proposals and deliver targeted client demos that address client needs. Ensuring excellent commercial knowledge of the compliance, credit risk, transfer pricing, master data management and sales enablement verticals.
- You will have experience of networking within the fire and security industry
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Strategy to promote improvement in product quality and the development of new sources of revenue.
We are looking for super minds, not superheroes
We are looking for a customer obsessed business development manager who is looking to drive sales and relationships with the F&S market. This is an exceptional role to continue shaping our footprint! You will have knowledge of BMS solutions & offerings, selling fully integrated solutions, Fire, Security & BMS and knowledge of salesforce.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Smart infrastructure enables the way we want to live - happily, comfortably, sustainably and in harmony. We do this from physical products, components, and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings
and service. From intelligent grid control and electrification to smart storage solutions, from building automation and control systems to switches, valves, and sensors.
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful, and engaging culture. We also appreciate that development and training is important to many and that’s why we have an encouraging environment which invests in our employee’s development, whether that’s Chartership, training or mentoring.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all backgrounds. Siemens encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are available in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexible working requirements with you. And if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here: [https://new.siemens.com/uk/en/company/jobs/faq.html].
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time