Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Indonesia team as Regional Sales Manager (Kalimantan) to develop sales and market coverage with potential customers and achieve the defined commercial target for Kalimantan area.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible to lead generation for all types of sales opportunities, market penetration, and customer relationship for the Siemens Healthineers portfolio (Imaging, Therapy, and Ultrasound)
- You have to adhere to CRM excellence and standards through sales opportunity management system (e.g. funnel forecast, budget, new order achievement, winning-rate, demand planning)
- You will execute correct product positioning with business areas/business lines colleagues
- You will develop and manage relationship directly with Key Opinion Leaders and enhance the Reference Sites
- You will act as point of contact for escalation, provides early recognition of potential risks with business impact
- You will manage to collaborate with the Business Partner counterparts in the area to achieve his/her targets
- You will provide a rationale for registration requests to have the Business Partner approval by the Head of Sales
- You will maintain an understanding of local healthcare systems, regulations, and potential impact on business
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-id
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have minimum 5 years Sales-experiences in Medical Devices Industries, preference from Imaging equipment which having good track record and customer relations in Radiologist, Cardiologist, Oncologist, and Nuclear Medicine.
- You have experiences in direct relationship management and good networking with government institution.
- Preferably domiciled in Kalimantan.
Your personality and skills:
- You are a strong communicator and proficient in English language.
- You have a good computer skill.
- You are fully committed to ethical business practice.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PT Siemens Healthineers Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time