Siemens PLM Software is seeking developer with 2-5 years of experience for building and supporting web-based applications, services, and systems. Candidate must have a diverse set of skills and a forward-thinking attitude to develop web frameworks and toolkits to be consumed by multiple Cloud applications within the Product Lifecycle (PL) organization. This role requires good interpersonal skills for working with product owners, scrum masters, and other application developers around the globe.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Design and implement web frameworks and toolkits for Siemens Cloud applications
· Follow Agile Software Development methodology
· Adhere to best practices in coding, documentation, test automation, and deployment
· Contribute in continuous integration and continuous delivery (CICD) environment
· Ensure code quality with code design review participation and good pass rate on automated regression test suite
· Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
· 2 years of object-oriented programming experience using Java, C# or C++.
· Experience with Agile development, CICD, and behavior-driven development (BDD).
· Proficiency in cross-location communication and the English language.
· Self-motivated, finish work with excellence under minimum supervision.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Working knowledge of Computer Graphics
· Experience with Node.js
· Experience with Angular JS, Vue.js, React.
· Experience with WebGL/THREE.js
· Experience with AWS and Azure
· Experience with distributed source code management systems like GIT
· Experience developing micro services
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time