Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Execute global projects in China (i.e. HPS, Hoshi Kanri, Pricing Excellence, etc), ensure smooth implementation and timely deliver, by working with both Global and field team to implement the projects, in line with global framework (i.e. value promises, CCL, digitalization, etc), track the progress and monitor its effectiveness with recommendation to improve
- Fully support ZBL for unit level strategy (cross business line) development and implementation in China. Act as contact point of X-functional task force to support strategic marketing initiatives to act on market dynamics, analyze/benchmark and improve operational performance, effective promotion of sales
- Attend monthly governance meetings, understand business progress, challenges and opportunities to proactively formulate strategic growth initiatives and better support BLs
- Responsible for Market Intelligence related tasks.
- Other operation related assignments like marketing activities support, etc.
- Fully support other operational duties assigned by supervisor.
- Timely deliver with qualified assigned work related to main targets, e.g. project execution, strategy development and operation works.
Your qualifications and experience:
- At least 8 years working experiences
- Bachelor or above
- Working in Healthcare industry for more than 5 years is a plus
- Solid mindset/experience in healthcare consulting or central marketing
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time