Every building starts at a different point on the sustainability journey – this creates unique sets of efficiency challenges and opportunities. From public entities to global enterprises, Siemens designs and implements building efficiency, security and sustainability improvement programs that are commensurate with the organization’s own constraints and goals.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Service Operations Team Leader to join our Smart Infrastructure RMA team based at our Perth, WA offices. As the Service Operations Team Leader your primary responsibility will be to provide service delivery leadership for our Branch Service teams in the BMS and Security sector, as well as fostering strong customer relationships and positioning Siemens as their go to partner.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Management of a dedicated team of Technical Field Service staff, Service Administrators and Project Commissioning Specialists
• Overall planning and of the Service delivery team, service projects delivery, and management and allocation of resources.
• Financial responsibility for the branch’s overall Service performance.
• Direct interaction and liaising with customers to ensure our service delivery is of the highest quality.
• Direct support for key service and operational activities for key strategic contracted customers
• Initiate improvements and ideas ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of the Perth Service team.
• Foster strong relationships with external stakeholders eg. builders, mechanical and electrical contractors, to assist with influencing customer perception of Siemens, specifically around our delivery capabilities.
The successful candidate will have experience managing a team of technical project and service personnel within the Building Industry, Civil Engineering or Construction space. Your strong leadership and communication skills and ability to build sound working relationships will ensure your success in this role as well as your demonstrated experience in the management and delivery of multiple projects.
If you are a Senior Technician or Team Leader looking to take the next step in your career by joining a global technology leader, then this could be the opportunity that you have been waiting for.
In return, we offer a rewarding team environment, a commitment to your ongoing learning and development, and an attractive salary package.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.