For our Distribution Systems Business Unit, we are searching for an After Delivery Quality Engineer! This role will be responsible for supporting the organization regarding after delivery quality activities in systems delivered from factory. These are reviewing and analysing customer complaints, issue customer reports, implement efficient actions for customer feedbacks / complaints. In addition, s/he will have governance activities for Product Safety system in Business Unit!
What are my responsibilities?
Analyze customer complaints / feedbacks and ensure corrective actions are implemented through systematic problem solving (8D, A3 etc.),
Prepare problem analysis report for customers,
Support Quality Management system by performing system audits, assessments,
Execute Product Audits,
Coach Problem Solving Activities within organization (8D),
Provide escalation for Quality Manager in the BU in matters of quality non-conformity or critical quality deviations, i.e., Product safety,
Act as Task Force Lead in organization for rectification major problems,
Organize Lesson Learned Meeting for major Customer Feedback,
Prepare Non-Conformance Cost Report.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering,
- Very good command of English both written and spoken,
- Experience in manufacturing in Air Insulated Switchgear Production is an important asset,
- Solid experience in handling customer complaints and feedback,
- Able to work with virtual teams without authority,
- Validated knowledge of ISO 9001 QMS, Quality Planning, Quality Reporting, Quality in Processes/Projects, Audits and Assessments,
- Knowledge of quality tools and methods; Fishbone, 5Why, FMEA, Six sigma, Lean statistical analysis,
- Green Belt Certification is an asset.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time