If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
What part will you play?
- You resolve strategy for the service portfolio of e-mobility charging infrastructure and drive the implementation globally;
- You develop new service portfolio elements for e-mobility chargers with focus on planned and corrective maintenance, long term service contracts and spare part concepts based on market and customer requirements;
- You act as a global support of regional companies in the offer preparation related to the e-mobility portfolio in order to implement standardized service offerings;
- You are steering the preparation and coordination of global service frame contracts related to e-mobility portfolio;
- You are responsible for the coordination of e-mobility service related trainings and certifications of own technicians as well as partners.
What you need to make real what matters:
- Engineering degree required (electrical, mechanical or related);
- Strong project management skills. Able to prioritize multiple tasks, with tight and often changing deadlines. Ability to work comfortably in a matrix environment;
- Knowledge of e-mob equipment and/or related service portfolio elements desired;
- Ability to think and lead strategically.
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having various types of talent and experiences makes us more results-oriented and better prepared to respond reliable to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time