For our market leading Manufacturing Planning suite of solutions, we are looking for a dynamic and results-oriented Business Development Manager.
Key responsibility is to drive the planning and execution of go-to market (GTM) strategies aimed at creating demand and accelerating revenue opportunities.
As part of the team you will encourage and leader Business Development functions.
The business development leader key responsibilities:
- Liaises with the Sales organization and channel partners and ensure readiness and ability to sell and support the Manufacturing Planning solution Suite.
- Develops and maintains sales tools and collateral to support successful rollout of sales campaigns.
- Supports strategic sales cycles.
- Defines and articulates the technology value proposition and key differentiators in an industry context.
- Works alongside with Product Line leadership, Product Management and Product Development teams to provide input into product strategy and roadmaps.
- Tracks product line revenue related metrics and ensures their attainment.
- Identifies new business opportunities and growth trends: new markets, channels & geographies.
- Collaborates with Product Marketing to develop collateral to support messaging in social media and web properties.
- Degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering or Computer Science. MBA - preferred
- 3+ years of Business Development, Pre-Sales or Product Management experience in a software company.
- Practical knowledge of PLM/ERP/Digital Manufacturing solutions in development, pre-sales, product or implementation roles. Experience with Cloud and SAAS Applications – preferred.
- Previous experience working with customers in Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Machinery or Hi-Tech industries - preferred.
- Proven ability to achieve results across geographically dispersed cross functional teams.
- Result oriented and highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal relations.
- Excellent English communication skills; knowledge of additional languages - preferred.
Must be able to travel up to 20% of the time.
Siemens Software offers a flexible home and office working blend. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we want to meet you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time