The Entreprise Sales Executive is responsible for the development, growth and maximization of the named accounts in his portfolio.
You will also be responsible for profitable growth of the assigned Key Accounts for Siemens Digital Industries Software division. You will have the opportunity to act as interface between the Key Customer and the Siemens organization.
As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you will engage with enterprise customers and prospects across the assigned industry segment. Customer contacts will be senior executive levels, your goal is to successfully build relationships and establish business value.
As an energetic self-starter, you will have the ability to focus on building a solid business pipeline, in line with an account strategy to achieve the desired sales targets
This is a key role within the Siemens team and is responsible for business relationships. You will have the opportunity to lead, establish, develop and maintain a successful and mutually advantageous relationship with the C-level of one of Siemens’ most significant customers. Additionally, you will coordinate international sales staff members. This individual will need to be accustomed to working with a CRM tool for account planning, opportunity tracking, financial tracking /forecasting, and overall account coordination.
Candidates for this role must have experience working with extended teams across a diverse geography.
- Developing opportunities and sales across the assigned account territory
- Building relationships and establishing communications at the highest executive levels in your accounts to understand their needs and priorities, and to speed and simplify the deal process
- Confirm and communicate the differentiated value of Siemens Digital Industries Software to the customer at both the technical and business levels
- Understanding the formal and informal buying process in the customer's environment
- Identifying the customer approvers, decision-makers, and influencers, and develop strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence
- Taking a core role in the closing process including negotiations and procurement activities
- Consistently communicating and brainstorming with the extended team around all aspects of account and opportunity development
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Extensive Enterprise Software sales experience (10+ years) and a demonstrated track-record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota and performance targets
- Excellent communication skills in Spanish and English
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage customer executive relationships at the highest levels
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex sales cycles including the ability to provide coordination and direction to your extended team
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and strategies
- Strong orientation to team communication and collaboration
- to maintain a current and accurate pipeline
- High Energy and attention to detail
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Proficient in using CRM systems (Salesforce)
- MS Office tools
- Engineering or Business oriented education background
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time