Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Global Logistics Data Analyst.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Global
Logistics Data Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Research, analyze, consolidate, and interpret data using statistical and data analytic methods
- Acquire data from primary and / or secondary sources.
- Compile and trend team and individual performance indicators.
- Develop and document self-assessment tools for individual contributors.
- Create Ad-hoc / canned reporting for standard customer inquiries and trouble shooting
- Drive standardization and centralization of customer data with Transportation, Demand Planning, Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence
- Support identification of process improvements
- Identify and share best practices to improve customer experience
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You are driven to provide customer-focused analytics in a dynamic, service environment.
- You thrive working with a diverse group of people.
- You are self-motivated and extremely detail-oriented
- You have strong presentation skills and can present results to multiple levels of leadership
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- 3+ years of successful experience in data analytics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Computer Science, or related discipline.
- Proven analytical skills, including data mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Technical writing experience, including queries, reports, and presentations.
- History of delivering results in extremely high-paced environment.
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP system preferred.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.