- Planning and preparing the assigned audit engagement tasks.
- Scheduling, leading and completing planned audits, ensuring all issues and findings are documented.
- Review’s procedures and associated documents to analyze compliance to associated regulations, requirements, and standards.
- Supports the Internal audit process owner with managing the internal audit program and supporting continuous improvement efforts.
- Provides feedback to Auditees, Leadership, Process Owners, and organizational Management System Representatives regarding the health of a specific area or process.
- You will be auditing processes that may have regulatory, legal, or other requirements relevance, and will be required to collaborate with subject matter experts and various teams to ensure adequate understanding regarding compliance related topics during audits.
- Auditing is a task that requires strong presentation and communication skills. You will need to possess the ability to communicate in a collaborative manner to resolve disagreements or potential escalations that may arise.
- Since you are interacting with various levels of management throughout the AM NAM Zone, excellent English skills (ideally as native language, spoken and written) are necessary.
- You will be required to understand the NAM Management System and organizational structure to successfully support and or manage the internal audit program.
- Willingness to travel and flexibility, including short-term domestic deployment, is expected
- Bachelor’s degree in Quality or EHS related disciplines or equivalent experience required
- Lead Auditor Certification (or training equivalent), ISO 9001 or 13485, 14001 and 45001 training certifications are required.
- Must have experience with developing and or managing management system audit programs
- Willing to travel up to 20%
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.