Siemens Digital Industries Software
Student Program (SSP)
Discover your career with us at
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of product lifecycle management; from computer aided design, to 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We’re currently recruiting students for our Fall 2021 Strategic Student Program. Our intern and co-op positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
have positions available in software development, user experience, data
management, technical marketing, engineering consulting, and research &
design innovation. More information on our specific roles are included in this
· Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student from the University of Cincinnati
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or junior status
- Victorious daily ping pong tournaments
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Web Application Developer Co-op
In this role, you will become immersed in application development and support activities for our online marketing digital experiences, as part of our IT Marketing Applications group. We work directly with our Marketing Digital Platforms organization to build, deliver, and support web sites and applications that provide end-to-end digital experiences for our customers and prospects and self-service capabilities to our internal business users. We are responsible for every aspect of the software development lifecycle and we make heavy use of automation for builds and deployments, following agile development practices. You will champion projects that allow you to:
- Contribute to building self-service web applications to be used by our internal business clients
- Contribute to building end-to-end digital experiences for our end users
- Work on a team in an agile development environment
- Work collaboratively with internal business clients to understand their needs and build solutions to address them
- Work with on-premise and cloud technology (e.g. AWS)
- Produce and consume APIs
- Work with structured and unstructured content in traditional and headless CMS
- Work in the full stack (front-end, back-end, DevOps)
- Continuously reflect with your
teammates to drive continuous improvement
- Currently enrolled in a university pursuing an undergraduate or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, IT, or a related field
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Result-driven, detail-oriented
- Eager learner and team player
- Works well under pressure
- Driven and self-motivated
- Working knowledge of AWS is preferred but not required
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.