General Summary of the Job:
The CP&O team collaborates with stakeholders across our global marketing organization to create and optimize web content, including keyword research and on-page optimization. The team takes requests to update web content via a JIRA Service Desk, and may be required to provide assistance to stakeholders in the use of the self-service tools such as Tridion Experience Manager (XPM). The CP&O team also works closely with the web Development team to create and launch new sites. The team collaborates with the campaign managers and the Campaign Execution team to achieve SEO/SEM alignment for all keywords across Digital Industries Software digital properties.
Your goal is to be a trusted advisor to our stakeholders, able to identify solutions and find the most efficient path forward. You will strive to be a valued Agile team member who is open to learning new skills and tools, testing new ideas, and measuring results with a focus on continuous improvement.Essential Functions:
· Execute digital marketing tasks and projects in as requested and prioritized by our stakeholders and the team Product Owner.
· Incorporate web standards and best practices into all work
· Follow Siemens standards for branding and UX
· Ensure that images used on the web adhere to Siemens branding standards
· Provide requirements to the PO for additional self-service capabilities based on overall demand and frequency of the requests the team receives.
· Test new self-service capabilities prior to release to stakeholders, providing feedback to the development team.
· Work with Agile Coach to measure and refine the content production process, improve content quality and process predictability.
Skills and Abilities Required:
• Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn new tools quickly
• Experience with various CMS platforms (SDL Tridion, Wordpress, Contentful, etc.)
• Expert knowledge of web development best practices
• Knowledge of HTML code
• Deep knowledge of best practices for writing for the web, SEO and keyword research
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and adapt to changing business needs
• Practical knowledge of SEO tools such as Conductor Searchlight and Keywords Everywhere
• General knowledge of image editing (cropping/resizing in Photoshop)
• Experience with content translation and localization
• Experience working in Agile development teams (Kanban)
• Experience working in a globally dispersed team
Education and Experience Requirement:
• 3-5 years of web content management or similar experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in English, Technical Writing, Web Development, Marketing or related discipline.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
• Location: Milford OH, Plano TX, Wilsonville OR
• Normal office environment
• Occasional travel for team meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.