Discover your career with us at Siemens PLM Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We’re currently recruiting co-ops for our Fall 2021 Strategic Student Program. Our co-op positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
We have positions available in software development, user experience, data management, technical marketing, engineering consulting, and research & design innovation. More information on our specific roles are included in this document.
- Currently enrolled as a University of Cincinnati undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United State without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or pre-junior status
- Victorious daily ping pong tournaments
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Our Technical Marketing team builds, maintains and manages our demonstration assets. These assets are designed for the sales and marketing teams to execute on go-to-market initiatives and campaigns. The sales and marketing teams need content for technical demonstration movies, technical demonstration presentations, demonstration enablement materials, and live demonstration environments. The needed demonstration environments include both virtual machines (VMWare) and cloud based (Amazon). The created content will focus on our Teamcenter, NX CAD/CAM/CAE software products. On the Technical Marketing team, you will help champion projects to:
- Develop demonstration deliverables, i.e. demo data staging, movie capture, post production, and demo environments for our software products
- Ensure demo assets conform to all Siemens presentation, movie, and demo data standards
- Create innovative assets, useful scripts and resources
- Improve demonstration execution efficiency and effectiveness
- Influence and continuously improve demonstration standards and systems
- Studying for a degree in Marketing, Business, Design, English, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Biomedical Engineering
- Experience with NX CAD modeling, Teamcenter or similar software programs
- Familiar with virtualization and internet technologies like Java, Web Application Services (i.e JBoss, Tomcat), Database (i.e. SQL, Oracle), and VMWare
- Familiar with video capture, graphic creation and editing tools (i.e. Camtasia, Articulate Storyline, Photoshop, Gimp)
- Highly creative and innovative problem solving skills
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Passionate, driven, and proactive
- Inspire collaboration
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.