Discover your career with us at Siemens Industry Software
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
Currently we’re recruiting for our fall 2021 Strategic Student Program. Our student positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Student seeking their first semester co-op
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for future or current sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or later status
- Able to work from Milford, OH without relocation assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Product Engineering Software
NX Migration Applications
As a student in Product Engineering Software (PES) product management team, you will dive into our premiere NX CAD software with a focus on our Migration Applications. You will directly participate in customer exchanges involving product demonstrations and requirements gathering. You will have the opportunity to partner with product managers, mechanical engineers, and push the limits with our software development teams.
- Create and deliver demonstrations and demonstration scripts using NX to illustrate successful customer workflows
- Use NX to review and to confirm successful implementation of customer submitted enhancement requests.
- Learn about the customer workflow or use case requirements. Match these customer requirements to NX product benefits.
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student in engineering program
- Major in mechanical engineering or engineering discipline
- Knowledge to run NX software product
- Oral and written communications skills
- Commanding grasp of Microsoft Office tools
- Passionate, driven, and proactive
- Desire to continuously improve and learn about new areas
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.