What are my responsibilities
• Provide technical support for product definition, responsible for the technical selection of smart lock products and the formulation of technical solutions (including the selection of electronic key components, such as fingerprint module/MCU, etc.);
• Follow up the whole process of new product development, control the technical documents, and timely deal with the product technical problems;
• Monitor the technical information of smart lock products at local and abroad, grasp the development trend of cutting-edge technology in time, plan the technical framework of products, be responsible for key and difficult technical breakthroughs, and form technical barriers in the same industry;
• Assess project resource requirements and make project plans and budgets, implement and manage PLM process, monitor project progress, quality and cost control, and ensure project completion on schedule;
• After product launch, cooperate with Q/PM/ Sales department to monitor product quality, and initiate and follow up product improvement and upgrade
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Familiar with the overall technical framework of smart lock (electronic + structure), strong innovation ability;
• Familiar with machine work, die casting, injection molding, stamping, and other die structure, can fully consider the product process performance when designing product structure, understand the characteristics and processing of conventional materials, familiar with the surface treatment technology of various materials;
• Familiar with standard and test certification of smart lock;
• Experience in R&D project management;
• Strong interest in smart home products and strong willingness to innovate;
• Fluent in spoken and written English;
• Good enough mentality in communications.
What else do I need to know?
The Siemens Low and Medium Voltage Division serves the entire product, system, and solution business for the power distribution infrastructure of public utilities, municipal utilities, and industrial facilities. The Division is responsible for providing reliable power supply equipment for conventional and regenerative power plants as well as intelligent, compact switching stations for distribution networks in metropolitan and rural areas. In addition, the Division supplies energy-efficient solutions for the integration of renewable energy and energy storage in the grid.