In Siemens Healthineers, we are building the next generation enterprise solutions powered by modern technological stacks, enhanced with artificial Intelligence and machine learning technologies.
We are developing new product on a green field aiming to help hospitals to much better manage their patients which is so important especially considering current pandemic situation. Our product will help to save lives.
In this occasion we are looking for enthusiasts who wants to work agile to design and deliver a change management process enabled by real-time operations technology and consulting to transform hospitals into highly efficient organizations with the human element in mind. Our goal is to support the transformation of hospitals into highly efficient organizations with the human element in mind.
Become part of our global team as Product manager (owner).
- You are responsible for defining, documenting, and prioritizing functional requirements for to-be-developed software as well as the communication with the development team on these requirements
- You are responsible for designing and implementing the underlying software model and its composing analytical components along the full solution life cycle
- You implement functional requirements and boundary conditions of customers incl. organizational/structural restrictions as well as IT environment along all related to operations management at our customers’ level
- You structure and prioritize innovations to improve and further develop the solution and support pilot projects
- You establish an internal and external partner network for this area
- You support customer interaction and sales activities
Your qualifications and experience:
- You successfully completed a university degree in Healthcare, Computer Science Data Science, or similar fields
- You have a proven track record as Product Manager, Product Owner of software product preferably in the healthcare sector
- You have minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in requirements analysis/engineering, ideally in medical and / or regulated environments
- You have solid experience in portfolio / product / service lifecycle management and solutions business in general
- You have relevant experience in improvement of business processes in the semi-automated environment preferably in the healthcare sector or process driven environments and in Business Process Modelling (using BPMN, SysML or another tool)
- You have good understanding of the software development life cycle, inc. modern software development methodologies such as DevOps, Scrum
- Ideally, you have experience working with health care providers or state-of-the-art hospitality businesses
Your attributes and skills:
- You are a strong team player used to work effectively with international and often remotely located colleagues
- You are a smart and curious person with an entrepreneurial and growth mindset and eager to learn and bring to life new technology
- You are willing and able to travel (~ 20%)
- You show and live empathy towards customers’ needs
- You have developed a feeling for what creates real value for customers
- You are fluent in English and ideally good German language skills
What we can offer?
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2300EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time