As a Software Engineer, he/she will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing the test code/framework.
- Taking care of modularizing code so that it can be extended further, are reusable and should be easy to maintain.
- Possess good knowledge in c#, Nunit and .Net Framework
- Responsible for writing tests at various levels such as Unit Tests/ Integration tests/ System level tests for the newly written APIs.
- Experienced working in multi-located teams.
- Self-driven and a good team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in different DevOps tools will be an added advantage.
- Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies.
- Experience in Healthcare domain will be an added advantage.
• C# (Advanced level)
• .NetFramework (Advanced level including .Net Core)
• Nunit (Beginner level)
• MSUIA (Advanced level)
• TFS APIs (Beginner level)
Experience Range: 2 – 6 years with atleast 2 years hands-on experience in above skills mentioned.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time