Job title: Project Manager R&D
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on
- You have a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in any branch of engineering with 10-13 years of experience in which 3 years of people and process management will be desirable.
- You have a good understanding of project management and Software Creation Process.
- Confirmed expertise in handling sophisticated projects will be and added advantage.
- You should be Proficient in written and verbal communication as you will be engaging with top talent in the organization and taking care of senior partner management.
- You will have good design thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Performing regular technical coordination / review with partners and ensuring timely reporting and blocking issues if any.
- Supporting Portfolio Manager to define and drive Digitalization strategy for the business group.
- Define Technical and Digitalization Strategy with Sub Segment Head.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You must have Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech with Minimum of 10+ years work experience in Software Engineering especially in professional software product development and Process Management
- 3+ years Project and People Management with major Engineering or Digitalization projects
Knowledge / Proficiencies Required:
- Confirmed Skills in multiple Partner Management
- Experience in Technology land scape and Agile Process
- Experience in web-services and knowledge in Micro Service Architecture
- Knowledge in NoSQL Databases is a plus
- Sound knowledge of Software Engineering processes. Experience with Agile/Lean practices is helpful.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time