The Digital Industries Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their production processes and in reducing the time to market of their products.
- Generating leads in region.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients from region Brasov.
- Helping settle pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Acquiring deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and new clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Bachelor’s degree in automation business
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A dedication to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills..
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time to customer
- Driving license required
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more results-oriented and better prepared to respond efficient to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time