As a passionate and reliable team, FA FIN support one of the biggest business unit in DI China with professional and cooperative spirit, please join our team to grow together with future of automation.
• In charge of three business segments’ financial reporting, including full financial statement forecast, budget, reporting, KPI monitoring and analysis, etc.
• Performance controlling in three segments’ business volume development from complex views: daily, weekly, BU by products, SU by regional, local and import, etc.
• Timely provide the transparency of financial KPIs reports with accuracy and insight to support management decision making
• Closely coordinate and communicate with operating companies to align business development in China
• Responsible for the transparency and analysis of distributors performance
• Support management presentation preparation
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Finance/Accounting/Statistics and related majors
• Above 5 years or working experiences in financial or controlling, with consolidation experience is plus
• BI report development skill, Qlik sense is preferred
• Proficient in MS office (e.g. excel, ppt)
• Good communication to understand requirements from internal & external
• Professional English in oral & written
• High sense of responsibility, initiative, strong ability to work under pressure
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time