Business area: Global Business Service – Purchase to Pay China
Job Location: Suzhou
GBS P2P China is looking for an IT Specialist in Suzhou to develop and deploy digital solution initiatives to maximize the business value from its IT assets, including Invoice Processing System, Productivity and Resource Management System, Robotics Process Automation, Business Process Management solutions, etc.
The role will work collaborate with global and exchange various countries' experience and knowledge.
Area of Responsibility:
- Understand IT processes and governance to better communicate and shape project ideas to the business
- Develop and deploy internal web applications for business process optimization requirements
- Develop, deploy and maintain UiPath based RPAs/RDAs.
- Drive innovation and implement new tools/application in alignment with the business line strategy (OCR, K2, Mendix, RPA, Qlik, Tableau etc.)
- Work with colleagues from global team and IT organization to align on solution delivery
- Maintain and upgrade of on-going systems with no disruption to business operations
Required Experience and Capabilities:
- Bachelor or above
- Major in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information System
- 2-3 years .Net (C#) and Java relevant Software Development experience
- Knowledge of IT system architectures & operations, e.g. OS, SQL Server, SMTP/FTP Interfaces, EDI, etc.
- Knowledge/Experience in Python or other programming skills is preferred
- Experience of Digitalization & Process Automation tools, e.g. UiPath, BluePrisim RPA, is preferred
- Knowledge of Supply Chain / Logistics / Finance is preferred
- Multi-task ability, highly adaptable and flexible, able to adjust quickly to new situations and changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Experience of working in multinational team is preferred
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time