Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Global Head of Installed Base Magnetic Resonance and syngo (f/m/d) to maximize the customer value of the installed base of MR and syngo systems.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the worldwide business with options and upgrades and refurbished systems of Siemens Healthineers in the modalities MR and syngo
- You focus your attention on customers with installed Siemens Healthineers MR and syngo systems. You understand their needs and develop concepts for portfolio elements and services addressing these needs
- You cooperate closely with the Business Lines (BLs) MR and syngo and represent the interests of the installed base customers in BL decision making and processes, acting as the central point of contact towards the BLs on management level
- You drive the marketing for the installed base business and look after the positioning and pricing of the respective offerings
- You are a member of the Management Teams of the BL Installed Base Development (IBD) and MR. You contribute to IBD strategy development and implementation, organizational development and culture
- You lead a team of 4 employees
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at SHS DI IBD - Installed Base Development
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have earned a university degree/diploma/master (or comparable) in medicine, science, engineering, or business
- You have many years of experience in marketing, sales, product management and business development in the medical device industry and you have broad expertise in all mentioned fields
- You have proven experience and success in managing for business results
- You have several years of management/leadership experience, e.g. you have been a leader of managers and/or you have managed a business end-to-end
- You possess strong technical product/modality and clinical knowledge (ideally across MR and imaging IT), understand the imaging market and know the workflows and needs of our customers
Your attributes and skills:
- Your intercultural awareness and your ability to discuss business topics fluently in English are the basis for efficient communication with colleagues and partners around the globe. German language skills are advantageous
- You have very good interpersonal and communication skills and can effectively convince across Business Lines, cultures, and levels of leadership
- Your excellent business acumen and problem-solving skills stand out
- Your strategic overview and creativity enable you to contribute new and innovative ideas and expand the boundaries of our current thinking and practice
- You put customer value first, live up to your commitments and excel at execution
- Applications by job sharing tandems are encouraged. Together you ideally represent the full spectrum of the experiences and skills required and have a convincing idea of how to succeed as a tandem in this role
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Somya Shetty.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either