- Develop HR IT solution strategies that provide a compelling experience for our employees and efficient backend processing for HR and shared services.
- Actively follow developments and trends in the market, propose innovations to improve employee experience and the functional design of our solutions.
- Make well-grounded proposals, identify gaps and present a clear vision of the future solutions.
- Support the selection of partners and ensure implementation follows our strategy and architectural design.
- Collaborate within our global HR Ecosystem with internal and external partners to evaluate and define innovative and scalable solution strategies across the HR function, this may include eg. RFI’s, RFP’s, PoC’s.
- Ask questions, listen actively and attentively, and communicate our strategies to decision makers and partners.
- Ensure the consistency and quality of the entire system landscape from the perspective of solution and business architecture.
- Constantly review the existing HR IT Landscape to further evolve the employee experience and usage of (HR) technology.
- A degree in information technology (computer science, business informatics or related subject areas) or a comparable field.
- More than 8 years of relevant professional experience in HR IT environments (eg. Workday, Avature, Service Now); experience in AI & Analytics in HR is a plus.
- A strong passion for innovation and technology, self-motivation, always willing to learn, enjoy new challenges and an extraordinary team spirit.
- Personally, you convince with a creative and agile mentality, willingness to take risks and strong analytical and team skills.
- Ability to articulate complex problems easily; you like open and transparent communication and foster problem-solving approaches.
- High flexibility and the willingness to learn in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment with dynamic projects and technologies.
- Fluency in English, German language skills are a plus.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. We will ensure that reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, is provided
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time