Looking for an experienced software engineer to join a dynamic, global and rapidly growing team and lead the development team responsible for creating interfaces (portals) to third party analysis tools. The members of the portal development team learn new tools and leverage their APIs to integrate our products with other applications to facilitate workflow automation. This position requires learning new technologies, leveraging industry standards, and working with other teams to generate streamlined solutions to complex workflow automation challenges. You will get a chance to work with software from a wide range of industry domains. The position reports to the V. P. of product development of Siemens HEEDS team.
- Lead the portal development team by planning, coordinating and directing all the work done by the team.
- Manage design, implementation and maintenance of application interfaces in HEEDS (our software product).
- Review code and documentation written by team members.
- Ensure the team is following all established development policies and processes.
- Coordinate development activities with the product management, quality assurance and technical support teams.
- Lead discussions with external teams to initiate new integrations.
- Work with the partnerships team to ensure uninterrupted access to the third-party tools.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science and/or an Engineering field.
- Proficient in application of OOP using C++.
- 10+ years of development experience within a production environment (commercial software).
- Good teamwork and cooperation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience leading a team.
- Experience with CAE tools (e.g. Abaqus, Adams, Amesim, ANSYS, Dymola, GT-Power, JMAG, Simcenter, SIMPACK, Simulink, etc.).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.