Product Architect for HyperLynx Signal integrity and power integrity analysis solutions. The product architect team provides direction and guidance for next generation of analysis and verification solutions focused on high-speed digital links. As a member of the analysis and verification(A&V) product architect team, you will work collaboratively with a with an extended team including R&D, Marketing and technical field staff with a primary focus on simulation solutions that will enable customers to understand root causes of SI and PI related effects, design more efficient systems and quickly verify the reliability. A primary role as a product architect will be to provide direction and guidance for for prioritization of roadmap items and detailed use-cases relating to challenging issues encountered in current and next generation memory interfaces such as DDR5, LPDDR5 and beyond.
The candidate must have a BS or MSEE degree and a minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience in high-speed board design and SI analysis. The candidate must also have a strong understanding of High-speed signaling and power delivery simulation and measurement. A successful candidate must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Transmission line theory and microwave engineering concepts such as S-parameter, etc.
- Low-voltage High-Speed digital signaling technologies.
- System-level timing analysis considering effects from silicon IO, package, and board.
- PCB stackup/construction.
- I/O driver/receiver modeling for state-of-the-art high-speed digital logic.
- In-depth knowledge of I/O buffer modeling, specifically behavioral (IBIS-like)modeling for high speed digital logic.
- AC/DC power delivery, power integrity analysis.
- Expertise in simulation with Hyperlynx, Hspice, ADS, ANSYS, or other toolsets.
- Expertise in 3-D modeling with Hyperlynx or ANSYS/Cadence 3DEM and 2.5-D Solutions.
- Expertise with TDR and VNA measurement tools/techniques.
- Ability to structure and execute complex analysis, draw insights, and communicate summary findings/recommendations to senior management as well as customers
- Ability to network, build relationships and drive effective decision-making across multiple functions and levels within the organization
- Highly organized, able to prioritize and juggle multiple work streams to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Prior experience with DDR3/4 interface design and validation
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.