PreSales Channel Solution Consultant III
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
The Americas Channel organization is aggressively recruiting a top performing experienced PLM professional to join the Channel Enablement Team. Channel Partner enablement, and the support of Partner sales pursuits involving the Teamcenter software suite (Engineering Process Management, Requirements Management, Bill-of-Materials Management, Change Management, Program & Project Management, Content & Document Management, Lifecycle Visualization, Reporting & Analytics, Active Workspace, Teamcenter X and ECAD Data Management), are the core components of this position.
Primary responsibilities include working with, and coaching Channel Partners as they identify and engage in Teamcenter opportunities in the field. This individual will play a key role in helping to develop new business opportunities and will oftentimes take a lead role in communicating and demonstrating the value of our products to prospect executives and prospect evaluation teams.
In many cases these activities will support opportunities focused on ECAD Data Management or a combination of ECAD and MCAD Data Management, during which your primary role will be to highlight Siemens’s unique ability to support true multi-domain digitally transformed product design, and to support true bi-directional collaboration across the ECAD and MCAD domains.
Additional responsibilities include the development and delivery of required technical enablement for the Partners through structured enablement activities. These activities include presales technical certification, technical onboarding of new Partners and Partner employees, and coaching in presales strategy best practices.
· Action, execution-focused and results orientated
· Partner and customer-focused mindset
· Collaborative, Teamwork based work style
· Networking and relationship building skills
· Excellent communication and customer interaction skills
- Development of high-level business solutions and technical value propositions for Partners, and the ability to present and demonstrate them effectively to prospect executives.
- Presales demonstrations of the ECAD to TC interface
- Responsible for providing Technical and Product enablement to our Channel Partners focusing on our Teamcenter suite of products.
- Develop / Refine, Establish, Product Sales Enablement programs
- Develop initiatives required to achieve established revenue / product targets.
- Work with Channel Managers and Partners to implement strategies and enable execution activities focused on meeting the Partner Annual Business Plan goals.
- Work with Channel Managers and Partners to successfully scope and pursue Teamcenter software opportunities.
- College degree in Electrical Engineering preferred but willing to consider individuals with expertise in other engineering disciplines with appropriate work experience.
- 2 years minimum experience with Electronics / PCB design tools such as Mentor PADS, Mentor Xpedition, Altium, Cadence Allegro, Cadence OrCAD, Zuken and/or experience with Electrical / Wire Harness design tools such as, Mentor Capital, Mentor VeSys, or AutoCAD Electrical.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in presales support
- Strong knowledge of the Siemens PLM Teamcenter suite or competitive products such as PTC Windchill, SOLIDWORKS PDM, Aras, Autodesk, or ENOVIA.
- Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the USA. Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the USA.
- If working from remote home office situation, then must be located very close to a major airport.
- Must currently be residing in one of the posted states, or East of the Mississippi. Remote home office ok in those places
- Ability to spot market opportunities and deliver go-to-market strategies and programs needed to win them
- Value-based sales skills
- Proven ability to implement or define complex software solutions.
- Technical Sales, project management and/or software/process consulting experience
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple accounts and/or projects.
- Strong consultative or process background and ability to lead people in discussions to uncover needs and prioritize requirements.
- Strong technical background and understanding of how software solutions address customer business objectives
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.