Who crafts your future? You do. Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Our Culture: At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
This is a First line supervisory position that Leads Automation, Fire and Security field specialists. There will be 7-10 direct reports and 5-10 indirect reports.Responsibilities
- Supervises the activities and performance of all service field technicians to ensure customer expectations and Siemens financial commitments are exceeded.
- Provides technical support, expertise, leadership and accountability for service agreements, and/or Time and Materials work in assigned geographic area or location.
- Plans, organizes, directs and controls all service work activities for assigned service accounts. Supervises employees to ensure schedules are maintained and service work proceeds according to plans, resulting from service agreement proposals, service project proposal and cost estimates. Also ensures T and M work is completed in an effective and profitable fashion.
- Assists with planning and justification of staffing requirements, tools, and other appropriate investments for effective and timely execution of assigned service work. Utilizes the Service agreement low GM improvement process, service tools, and assists in monthly forecasting.
Maintains and improves booked margins for service agreements.
Directs and supervises the development of service agreement plans and the use of those plans in the monitoring and control of progress in the execution of the work. Reviews customer feedback and ensures service agreement retention and account growth goals are achieved including adds, extras, upgrades, escalations, and timely renewals.
Assisting in manpower schedules and loading to ensure contract completion and labor leveling. Maintains timely communications and collaborative relationships between solutions, service, and sales so that project completion and turnover to service can be coordinated to customer disruptions, to maximize our profitability and to insure a smooth transition to a service agreement.
Builds and maintains an effective service operations organization committed to customer and employee satisfaction and profitable growth. Manages or advises on hiring, training and development, allocation and assist in performance assessment of personnel within area of responsibility. Provides the tools, training and environment required to achieve employee success.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Five plus years proven experience in the Automation or Fire & Suppression, or Security, or Mechanical or Construction Industry. We will also consider the same proven experience from the Commercial ISP industry, from the Digital Industry , or from the Commercial Solar Industry
- Prior Supervisory Experience of field staff or experience as a Project Manager of field projects is required.
- Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing
- Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
High School Diploma/GED required, BS/BA preferred. In related subject area, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
What we offer: A competitive salary, matching company 401K, company profit sharing, health/life/vision/dental benefits, generous paid time off, a company car plan, and company discounts for consumer products.
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, marital status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities#li-tm1
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.