- Serve as the primary data visualization expert for a wide range of business-critical applications
- Regularly engage and consult stakeholders on solving business problems through data, guiding the conversation rather than following orders
- Create highly intuitive visualizations, tools, or dashboards through modern business intelligence platforms (Power BI, Qlik Sense, Tableau or similar)
- Be able to convey complex multi-dimensional data sets in a user-friendly way
- Assist with creating scalable and platform agnostic data models
- Provide and communicate succinct timelines and deliver on agreed upon work commitments
- Promote data literacy through the company
- Expert level knowledge on one or more modern business intelligence platforms (Power BI, Qlik Sense, Tableau or similar)
- Excellent visualization guidance to put data into action
- Exceptional data storytelling/communication skills
- Proficient in SQL/other data query languages
- Good understanding of dimensional data modeling
- 5+ years relevant experience
- 3+ years working with one of the major BI platforms
- BS in computer science, statistics, mathematics, business analytics or similar
- Extensive knowledge in multiple modern BI platforms
- Experience with modern web data visualization libraries such as D3.js
- Experience with blending streaming/live data sets with “static”
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies
- Experience in the medical/med-tech industry
- Knowledge of statistical concepts
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.