Change the future
We are looking for dedicated and
talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and
questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace
change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and
let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new
ideas and the latest technology around the world.
In Siemens we foster an inclusive culture and we offer equal
opportunities for all, and we do not tolerate any discrimination regardless of interests,
race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status,
nationality, disability, or any other situation protected by federal, state,
local laws or internal policies, granting the same employment opportunities to
What are my responsibilities?
The Cyber Security DevOps team member will be expected to maintain servers and
provide techniques to help automate the processes and servers. You will provide
a high level of availability of the servers using techniques to automate the
monitoring of the servers. Investigate and implement new methods to automated
monitoring of the production servers and the processes on the servers.
Documentation of issues encountered and providing researched solutions to the
team. Tasks related to the job include:
• Maintain production systems and provide a high level of availability.
• Deployment and support of the ELK stack.
• Moloch experience with pcap capturing and usage of the search interfaces.
• Deployment and support of Kibana
• Integrating open-source, in-house developed, and commercial products such as
Jira, Confluence, Arcsight and Linux scripting.
• Work collaboratively with Cyber Analysts and other colleagues to architect
solutions and maintain the solutions in the production environments.
• Share techniques and practices with the rest of the team personally and
within our wiki.
• Work with existing source management systems to maintain our automated tools
for managing our servers and process.
What will you need to succeed?
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related field
• 2 plus years’ experience in the Cyber Security DevOps environment
• Proficiency working within Linux and Bash scripting
• Basic understanding of Networking and Network Protocols
• Puppet experience
• Required Travel: <5%
following knowledge/skills, education, and experiences are preferred but NOT
required to be considered for this position.
• Experience with Network/Host Security and/or pen-testing (OSCP)
• Experience with Postgres or other similar Database technologies
• Development languages such as Python
We are looking forward to receiving your online
application. Please ensure you complete
all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use
this data to review your suitability for the role.