Reporting to the Enterprise Services (ES) VP of Finance, this position is responsible for accounting, reporting, and analysis of the Enterprise Services multi-year strategic Managed Equipment Service (MES) and performance based contracts. Partnering with the on-site Client Service Manager this role specifically will provide commercial oversight; including forecasting project financials, ensuring timely and accurate customer billings, cash flow projections, obtaining and maintaining appropriate security instruments and monthly closing of project financial results. The position interfaces regularly with management in US and Germany as well as various team members across multiple business lines and functions.
Candidate should be a self-starter, excellent communicator and be able to work with all levels of the organization. This position will have a high degree of involvement with various Stake Holders and the overall Services Management Team.
- Develops the commercial execution plan for strategic project plans, proposals etc.
- Liaison with customer finance team to align on performance based contract baselining, measuring & reporting
- Support overall project governance process
- Manages relationship & financing activities with 3rd financiers
- Contract revenue reconciliation of contractual obligations
- Maintaining all balance sheet positions & reconciliations
- Price, cost & margin analysis for contractual addendums/change requests
- Budgeting & forecasting of all projects
- OPEX spend management & allocations
- Inter-company order reconciliations & eliminations
- Cash flow evaluation and forecasting
- Non-conformance cost reporting (NCC) & analysis
- Implementation & adherence to published accounting guidelines
- Driving continuous administrative & ERP system improvements
- Provides functional or business practice guidance on projects or programs
- Research and recommendation on accounting treatment of leasing models
Capabilities Required for the Position:
• Education: Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business; MBA desirable
• Experience: 8-10 years of progressive analytical experience in a Services environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• SAP & Hyperion experience preferred
Guides the analysis of financial results to determine accuracy and completeness of information. Develops various financial reports; develops and reviews with top management financial plans and budgets. Ensures compliance with budget allocations. Determines and discusses financial analysis at very complex levels including rate of return, depreciation, working capital, investments, budgeting, and financial and expense performance comparisons. Guides conformance to IFRS requirements. May guide commercial/contract activities, pricing, margin calculations, etc.
BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree. Certification may be required in some areas.
Knowledge and Experience:
Demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of field of specialization to the successful completion of complex assignments. Demonstrates advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization. Demonstrates strong knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues.
Direction of Others:
This role is an individual contributor role.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.