We currently have a 12 month maternity leave opportunity available for a motivated Customer Service Coordinator to join our team based in Bayswater, VIC. Reporting to the Internal Services Supervisor, this role provides administrative and customer support within the Smart Infrastructure team.
Operating hours for this team are currently Monday - Friday between 0600 – 1800 and whilst you would be allocated a set shift within these hours during the training period, rotational shifts between these hours will be required once training period completed, flexibility is required from time to time.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Conducts administrative duties relating to service operations and delivery through phone and email enquiries and the subsequent logging of these communications in the system
- Providing 1st level user support for customer issues
- Effectively evaluates inbound transactions to ensure accurate assessment and best resolution for each situation is provided to the customer
- Dispatching of Service Technicians or Service Engineers to customer sites for resolution of technical issues
- Prioritise inbound transactions to ensure urgent requests receive immediate attention
- Effective use of time management skills to ensure completion of all tasks within guidelines and collaborates with the team to best resolve customer issues
- Cooperates with clients and sales representatives to clarify orders and issues
- Participates in investigating and resolving commercial and/or technical problems
To be considered for this opportunity it is likely that will have prior experience in a customer service and/or administrative role, have excellent customer service skills with a strong customer focus, and the ability to manage high pressure situations, ideally within a call centre environment. You will also have a basic level of computer literacy, with the proven ability to learn new systems. Experience with SAP is desirable
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail ensuring accuracy of work, whilst having the ability to work autonomously, and as a team member in a collaborative and participative manner. Strong communication skills and confidence in dealing with numerous stakeholders and an ability to be resourceful are a must.
In return, we offer a rewarding team environment, a commitment to your ongoing learning and development, and an attractive salary package.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.