Power grids - the ultimate engineering achievement of modern times. Behind the scenes is a massive flood of digital data, which enables utilities to plan, operate, and maintain their grids with a digitalized model of the physical world. With trends like decentralization and renewables, this data is increasingly complex to manage and exchange.
Our mission is to bring the physical power grid in a digital twin world.
Change the world of tomorrow with us
- You develop software solutions for our highly available Grid Control software.
- Independently design components (frontend / backend) and implement this concept in our Spectrum Power platform within the constraints of architectural and design guidelines.
- You consider technical boundary conditions (e.g. non-functional requirements) as well as economic aspects.
- Work closely with other team members and the development teams at our international development sites.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Architects, Product Owners, Project Manager and Developers
- You follow technical developments and technological trends regarding software development.
What you should be able to do. So that the world can do more
- Have a successfully completed university degree in computer science or a comparable qualification.
- Professional experience over several years in the field of software architecture and design of complex software systems.
- Excellent knowledge of Java the programming languages and should have experience in C++.
- Furthermore, you should have SQL/NoSQL-Databases, Kafka and Data Streaming knowledge and experience
- You are used to working in modern software development and infrastructure environments such as Git, Gitlab, Docker and Kubernetes.
- You are familiar with agile software development processes (e.g. SAFe, SCRUM).
- Good English skill rounds off your profile.
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that
reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
We’re Siemens, a collection of outstanding minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us! Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. In Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest we have a competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time