At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic
Siemens Digital Industries Software helps companies of all sizes around the world to transform their business and develop innovative products and services. Our customers are better equipped to respond successfully to the challenges of digitalization. Our solutions optimise their processes from planning and development through manufacturing and lifecycle support to realise innovation
Help our customers change their business with our world-leading technology!
We are actively recruiting for an Application Support Engineer - Simcenter 3D to join our team in Wroclaw on a permanent basis.
As an Applications Engineer you will be a part of a premiere global support team assisting customers in the use of Siemens Digital Industries Software, focusing on CAE (i.e. Simcenter 3D, Simcenter Nastran etc.).
The role of the Customer Support engineer ensures the technical success of the customer in using Simcenter products, providing technical advice and knowledge to existing customers
Your main role will be to work with customers, engineers, and managers in industries such as: automotive, aerospace and consumer products to develop or improve sophisticated computer-aided engineering design processes.
What is involved?
- Support case handling: solve customer questions and modelling problems
- Very dynamic role that requires good communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Teaming within the support organization and with other parts of the organization to deliver an accurate answer in a timely manner
- Dedicated proactive support to our major accounts to ensure customer success by helping them develop the most efficient workflows within their simulation activities
- Provide technical product trainings and deliver methodology-focused projects
- Demonstrate our solutions at exhibitions and at customer sites to convince potential buyers of the technical strength of our products
Do you have professional experience with Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and simulation (CAE) software solutions. Previous experience with NX CAE, Simcenter 3D, Simcenter Nastran, Teamcenter, Ansys, Abaqus is considered as a plus - Then this could be the role for you.
We are looking for someone who is outgoing, a strong team player with a commercial attitude that wants to work in an organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit is rewarded.
If a customer-oriented role is something that really drives you and want to work in an environment where curiosity is highly appreciated then we would really welcome your application.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time