Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries. The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the R&D team and the R&D manager. The role will involve business administration, and using internal systems to support processes in a corporate environment. Fluent Czech and English is required.
- 3-5 years of experience in an administrative support role or equivalent
- Experience with corporate systems (SAP is an advantage) and internal processes
- PC proficiency in software applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and instant messaging
- Excellent written and spoken English and Czech
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Business administration background of R&D team.
- Vendor Master data set up and maintenance
- Purchasing process (in SAP)- Purchase request, Purchase order, Delivery,
- Incoming Invoices. Coordination of approvals, cooperation with Finance.
- Book and update travel arrangements, assisting in preparing and tracking expense reports and necessary documentation for reimbursing travel and reconciling credit card charges.
- Act as liaison to the Export Control, EHS, Compliance and ISO team.
- Assist in the onboarding and offboarding of staff, by managing their enrollment in benefit programs and managing the distribution and collection of phones, Amex cards, etc.
- Administrative and organizational support of R&D manager
- Coordinate meetings and schedules. Proactively adjust schedules and keep internal customers aware of changes on a timely and accurate basis. Meetings will frequently involve participants and locations across multiple time zones.
- Answer and place phone calls, and manage in- and outbound correspondence, including distribution of meal vouchers. Monitor all information flow, including maintaining paper and electronic files.
- Monitor and track the operation of certain internal workflows and drive them to completion.
- Responsible for the Polarion R&D distribution lists, working with other administrative assistants.
- Other Ad hoc projects as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
#LI-MG1 #LI-PLM #LI-CC
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time