If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility - Intelligent Traffic Systems (ITS)/ Yunex Traffic is dedicated to Interurban and Urban Intelligent Traffic Systems industry. With its coordinated solutions the ITS Business Unit provides greater safety and fewer traffic jams. Furthermore, ITS supplies all elements required for the effective control of urban traffic from a single source, to cities and conurbations all over the world. Yunex offers solutions to generate new revenue and savings potential for cities and communities by means of flexible road usage fees and operator models for traffic management and services. Over 3,300 global ITS employees including 800 R&D/engineering are working in around 30 countries. They serve more than 4,500 customers. This set up makes us to a global leader for Road Traffic & Tolling systems with the highest market share in the industry.
What are my job responsibilities?
- Overall responsible to drive sales in coordination in Asia region assigned to ensure that sales targets are met.
- Drive business development for existing and new customers.
- Proactively developing new leads, researching, and qualifying new leads. Identify projects and opportunities in the ASEAN market.
- Communicating with customers, understanding their business needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process and excellent customer’s experience with us.
- Regular customer visits and relationship building/management with existing and new customers to maintain key accounts. Include communicating with customers, following up on leads, creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Keep abreast of new changes and updates of our product and service and able to explain and demonstrate to the customers’ the key features of our products and services.
- Collaborate closely with the team to sell complete projects, ensure good flow of information from customers to internal departments who are involved in the chain of process e.g. Sales, Bid and Tender, Quotation, Engineering, Technology and Customer Service.
- Provide market know-how and full overview, including competitors. Stay informed about competing products and services. Upselling products and services.
- Open communication and frequent update of market information to Sales Head and supporting team
- Prepare quotations, negotiate and conclude contracts.
- Comply with Siemens Mobility/ Yunex Traffic guidelines for pricing, contract and payment terms.
- Provide and consolidate price strategy, drive for order intake and price quality.
- Manage sales budget and sales forecast.
- Actively managing and using the CRM tools with all its aspects.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Transportation / Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & Electronical Engineering/ Business / IT or relevant field.
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience. Experience in Electrical Engineering/ Sales experience in traffic industry will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Comfortable in doing presentation to high level customer, government, authority and large number of audiences.
- Prior working experience in multinational company with regional exposure is a plus.
- Task focused and target oriented.
- Strong technical background and know-how with solution selling and to high quality consultation.
- Exceptional customer service, strong listening and selling skills.
- Good listening skills and understanding of customers’ needs.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Persuasive and ability to influence without authority.
- Good organizational and multitasking skills.
- Highly independent and as a team player across departments.
- Eager to learn and constantly seek to improve professionally through technical and other trainings.
- Good written and verbal communication in English. Knowledge of Asian languages is of advantage.
- Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive, curious and creative with solutions.
- Adaptable to new normal traveling requirement.
- Comfortable to work across time zones : Asia Pacific and Europe
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: YUNEX PTE LTD
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time