Do you want to help
create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected
to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It
reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering
in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure successful product launches in responsible product(s)
- Continuous market research and competition analysis on the foreseen and planned activities and delivering corresponding feedback to Sales/MKT, define and replace the strategy according to survey and marketing analysis data.
- Reports processes to the respective departments and handles the data update together with business line.
- Formalize the respective Marketing and business plans, supports Marketing and Sales Meetings.
- Working with our sales colleagues to update the tools, marketing policy and sales target using our existing data.
- Ensure the direct connection with corporate
- Develop opinion leaders
- Ensure together with RA/QS and according to ISO rules the withdrawals of products and the complaint handling.
- Other projects or tasks assigned by supervisor or company.
Your qualifications and experience:
- At least 5 years experience in marketing within diagnostics industry. Adequate knowledge about diagnostics products and its major features, applications and advantages. Adequate marketing experience and proven success record.
- The ability to use different communication methods both remotely and face to face.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal and good teamwork.
- Is highly computer literate with good experience in using Microsoft Office applications in particular expert knowledge of Excel.
- Has a thorough knowledge of Company Procedures and Policies.
- Good understanding of the Financial system operated within the company.
- A broad-based knowledge of the products within the In-Vitro Diagnostics industry.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Negotiation skills.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time