Mode of Employment: Limited
Your extra treasure of experience.
Our interns have ideas, make things happen, and get involved – from the very first day. Be part of a team numbering more than 370,000 talented people who are dedicated to tacking the most important challenges. What will the world look like in 20 years in terms of electrification, automation, and digitalization? Let’s find out together! You might want to turn established thinking on its head in the search for solutions. When you join our team, we give you the freedom to do so. You will also have all the benefits of a company with an excellent international network. What are you waiting for? Shape your future with us.
Change the future with us.
Become part of our team and help prepare our Siemens executives for the challenges and opportunities of the future!
- You support our SLE team in the development of concepts, content program development and implementation of leadership programs
- You help to create and run hybrid learning experiences and bring in your knowledge about internet and especially learning technologies
- We also count on your creative support in the graphical preparation of learning content and presentations
- Furthermore, you are involved in the training rollout and in the organization of workshops as well as other SLE projects
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are available in the long term and study at least in the 3rd semester in the field of economics, business informatics, information or communication sciences, pedagogy, psychology or similar studies. Ideally, you have deepened your knowledge in the field of people and executive development
- You score with excellent knowledge about state-of-the-art learning technologies as well as learning platforms, digital applications, and other learning formats
- The handling of the MS Office package is a matter of course for you
- You are fluent in the English language, both spoken and written; native English is highly welcome
- Convince us with your organizational and communication skills, initiative, creativity, results orientation as well as accurate work
- We are counting on your passion to learn and to grow
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time