Mode of Employment: Limited
Your extra treasure of experience.
Our interns have ideas, make things happen, and get involved – from the very first day. Be part of a team numbering more than 370,000 talented people who are dedicated to tacking the most important challenges. What will the world look like in 20 years in terms of electrification, automation, and digitalization? Let’s find out together! You might want to turn established thinking on its head in the search for solutions. When you join our team, we give you the freedom to do so. You will also have all the benefits of a company with an excellent international network. What are you waiting for? Shape your future with us.
Change the future with us.
Become part of our team and help prepare our Siemens executives for the challenges and opportunities of the future!
- You support our SLE team in scouting and developing social media content on leadership topics
- You are a frontrunner in developing concepts for impact measurement and statistics.
- In addition, you develop suggestions for positioning and communication concepts and participate actively in the implementation of our marketing and design
- You also bring in your knowledge of Internet technologies and learning platforms within the framework of our hybrid learning forms and projects
- As part of our supply chain management and “digital logistics”, we count on your active support
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are available in the long term and study at least in the 3rd semester preferably in the field of business informatics, information or communication, economics, marketing, statistics, social sciences or similar studies
- Ideally, you have deepened your knowledge in the field of people and executive development
- The handling of the MS Office package is a matter of course for you. Ideally you already have experience in dashboard creation and maintenance, e.g., with PowerBi
- You also score with good knowledge of state-of-the-art learning technologies as well as learning platforms, digital applications, and other learning formats
- You are fluent in the English language, both spoken and written; native English is highly welcome
- Convince us with your organizational and communication skills, initiative, creativity, results orientation as well as accurate work
- We are counting on your passion to learn and to grow
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time