Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Join our team to make difference!
What are my responsibilities?
- Technical discussions with project stakeholders in globally distributed team
- Derive architecturally significant software requirements both functional and quality attributes.
· Good knowledge on using architecture and design patterns.
- Design, implement, and document assigned component / work product based on project schedule. Write code/test code for software component/ work product.
- Ensure quality of the developed component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery. Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
- Perform regular technical coordination/review with client to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
- Must be a self-starter able to work diligently with little supervision
· Plans execute and track software architecture activities within relevant projects / project modules adhering to timeline, quality, and features.
· Derive software requirements and software functional specification, validate software requirements, provide software feasibility analysis and software effort estimation.
· Perform regular technical coordination / review with client to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
· Guide project team members on all architectural aspects
· Support our agile development team in day-to-day operations with development and integration of software components for network communication
· Work independently in the creation, test automation and continuous integration of Components and modules.
· Responsible for the ensuring implementing and design solution that can run on devices with Windows / Linux OS
· Analyze the customer needs and assist in design and troubleshooting ·
· Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems ·
· Collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including other Architects, developers, product owners and service developers to implement New automotive HMI product.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent
Experience: 9+ years of experience in design and development
ü Excellent knowledge of several programming languages, object orientation, ideally experience in cross-platform development in AnsiC and C ++.
ü Good to have 1 year of experience in OPC UA.
ü Experience on TIA portal engineering knowledge and WinCC unified runtime.
ü Very good knowledge of network programming, real-time operating systems
ü Experienced handling of development tools (GIT, CMake, Visual Studio, static and
dynamic code analysis)
ü experience Agile, CI/CD, TDD, RBT
ü Strong in coding and code reviews.
ü Good analytical and problem-solving skills
ü Experience in software estimations, scheduling, and tracking
ü Soft skills
o Good communication skills
o Self-reliant and Team player
Analytic thinker and
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time