***Challenging times require flexibility and adaptability. Therefore, Siemens Mobility Portugal has created a “New Normal Working Model”. This gives you the flexibility to work from the safety of your own home while you can still count on full office support.
To carry more flexibility on to the times after the pandemic, we will offer a flexible working model that allows you to work partly from home and from the office, giving you more freedom to balance your private and professional life.***
- Responsible for the planning and execution of complex customer projects in the area of timetable planning and disposition systems in an international environment;
- Key contact for customers, management and stakeholder;
- Leading and shaping the project starting from an involvement in the acquisition phase until the achievement of the successful go-live;
- Acting as an interface between the customer and the development team to identify custom solutions based on our software products.
- University degree in traffic engineering, railway engineering, industrial engineering and management or comparable qualification in the area of railways, traffic or mobility;
- Substantiated experienced in the planning and steering of complex IT-projects preferably with knowledge in the area of railways, traffic or mobility, proven by a project management certificate;
- You stand for an analytical and structured working method which is supported by a fast apprehension of new topics and resulting into the conception of best solutions;
- You are a team player with self-reliant and structured operation;
- Fluent in written and spoken English,
- Readiness for international business trips.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time