Challenging times require flexibility and adaptability. Therefore, Siemens Mobility Portugal has created a “New Normal Working Model”. This gives you the flexibility to work from the safety of your own home while you can still count on full office support.
Siemens Mobility provides integrated Mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics for efficient transportation of passengers and goods.
With digitalization we enable Mobility operators worldwide to make trains and infrastructure intelligent. Our business unit Software creates and develops innovative high-quality software for trip and train planning, mobile ticketing and comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions. Our apps have been downloaded more than 200 million times overall.
We share one common goal: enhancing the passenger experience with our combined power for the future of Mobility.
Siemens is operating a Software Development Center in Portugal targeting Intelligent Solutions for the future of Mobility. We want YOU to join our team in the capacity of:
- Responsible for the planning and execution of complex customer projects in the area of timetable planning and disposition systems in an international environment;
- Key contact for customers, management and stakeholder;
- Leading and shaping the project starting from an involvement in the acquisition phase until the achievement of the successful go-live;
- Acting as an interface between the customer and the development team to identify custom solutions based on our software products.
- University degree in traffic engineering, railway engineering, industrial engineering and management or comparable qualification in the area of railways, traffic or mobility;
- Substantiated experienced in the planning and steering of complex IT-projects preferably with knowledge in the area of railways, traffic or mobility, proven by a project management certificate;
- You stand for an analytical and structured working method which is supported by a fast apprehension of new topics and resulting into the conception of best solutions;
- You are a team player with self-reliant and structured operation;
- Fluent in written and spoken English,
- Readiness for international business trips.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time