MATERIALS LOGISTICS SPECIALIST BUYER
The candidate must be focused on procurement and purchasing phase.
Job Functions & Required Experience:
- Purchase of steel, cooper and aluminum.
- Steel snap shot revision – mid and long term planning.
- Administrate and create Pos.
- Review and monitor material status and expedite as required.
- Safety stock calculation and forecast comprehension.
Summary of Requirements (Qualifications, Experience, Skills)
- Education: BS/BA or comparable degree, with 3 to 5 years of experience in related field
- Strong personal computer application usage skills required (Desktop office Excel proficient).
- Material procurement.
- Experience with SAP.
- Experience MRP.
- Strong self motivated, Strong personality to face problems, driven to deliver, positive attitude, hands on, strong sense of urgency, walk the talk.
- English 80%.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state, or local law.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Indústria de Trabajos Eléctricos S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time