Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Laboratory Technician - Formulations Lab Building 4..
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Building 4 Laboratory Technician, you will be responsible for:
- In your activities you will execute the build of large-scale automated equipment in Walpole Formulation
- You will assist in meeting product demand requirements: manufacturing product, allocating bill of materials and routings
- You will assist in calibration and maintenance of lab equipment, and lab duties as required
- You will work within a regulated laboratory environment: knowledge of and compliance with ISO, GMP, QSR
- You will work with laboratory software: knowledge of Microsoft Office, basic understanding of SAP
- You will demonstrate a basic knowledge of professional principles and skills
- You will use fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of the particular area of specialization
· You will assist in fostering the team environment
- Your contacts will be primarily with immediate manager and others in the group
This position includes the handling of all types of materials, including hazardous and DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) controlled materials.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Previous experience working in a cGMP manufacturing environment
- Experience with automated systems
- Occasional overtime and/or off-shift work may be required.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 0-2 years of manufacturing experience; including experience in a controlled environment
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent laboratory technique
- Ability to work individually and in a team setting
- Attention to detail
- Legible handwriting
- Must pass a Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) background check.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.