Siemens is looking for a dynamic professional to lead the Finance and Business Administration function for the Portfolio Company Commercial Vehicles in Alpharetta, GA. As such he/she will be responsible for all financial & controlling matters, with focus on growth, productivity and efficiency to drive profit and cash performance. Be a part of a team who is leading the way with electrification of on and off-road commercial vehicles across a wide range of size classes and applications in the Mobile Mining and Public Transit markets in over 15 countries at every stage of the lifecycle from sales to service.
At Siemens, we live and champion an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our employees to act as owners, make decisions and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.Crucial Functions
- Responsible for all finance functions including financial budgeting and reporting, internal controls, commercial project management, business administration such as order management, and supply chain management
- Responsible for P&L, balance sheet and cash performance, all financial related activities, risk management and accuracy of books & records.
- Lead a diverse team together with technical manager to drive regional growth strategies and execute vision 2020+
- Monitor forecasts in the levels of P&L, balance sheet and cash, handling different financial aspects of the segments
- Provide expert analysis and evaluations on financial, accounting, planning and forecasting, cost and trend reports in order to improve the results of the organization
- Support and collaborate with global CV team for key strategy, growth and financial improvement projects
- Identify opportunities to improve profit margins, drive process improvements and cash optimization through pivotal initiatives
- Streamline and Optimize order management and business administration activities across segments
- Work closely with the CRM Sales Management team to set targets and drive profitable, capital efficient growth.
- Encourage/Drive cross collaboration and communication between all stakeholders
- Work closely with the Technical Head of the management team to balance customer commitments & expectations with the best interest of the business
- Serve as key liaison with global BU, Operations, and other headquarter departments
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, or finance required
- Strong proven understanding of all financial documents
- Experience working in a multi-national, matrix environment
- Global approach ensuring equally strong support for affiliate / global business
- Ability to interact with interdisciplinary and international teams
- Experience with SAP and Essbase
- Strong sense of ownership and dedication to continuous improvement
- English proficiency
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a phenomenal place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so we'd like to meet you!
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.