Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Strategic Student Program (SSP)
Discover your career with us at Siemens Industry Software Inc!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
Currently we’re recruiting for our fall 2021 Strategic Student Program. Our student positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
· Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for future or current sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or later status
- Able to work part-time while taking classes, starting August or September 2021
- Able to work from Campbell, CA without relocation assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Presales Intern – Electronics Customer Experience Center Campbell, CA
The presales intern will work with the presales electronics lead for our Campbell, CA customer experience center. The intern will contribute to the creation of an end-to-end electronics focused customer experience that will realize multiple digital twins, both physical and virtual. The intern should be excited about the electronics industry, strategy development and learning how to utilize Siemens solutions to create a compelling customer experience. The right candidate will have good interpersonal communication skills and collaborate well, be highly organized, self-motivated, goal-oriented and have strong strategic thinking and written communication skills.
The intern will participate in projects that will:
· Demontrate the use of Siemens solutions to realize digital twins of across the entire electronics lifecycle
· Showcase the Siemens Xcelerator message utilizing digital threads containing software and hardware elements
· Allow them to grow in their knowledge of the Electronics industry as well as industry leading solutions from Siemens
Work with 3D models, simulation, robotics,
VR, and automation.
· GPA of a 3.0 or higher
· Eligible to work in the U.S. without current or future sponsorship from the company
· Major in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science preferred
· Strong, polished oral and written communications skills
· Basic understanding and working experience with Microsoft Office tools
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.