Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Student Program (SSP)
Discover your career with us at Siemens Industry
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We’re currently recruiting interns for our fall 2021 Strategic Student Program. Our internship positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
have positions available in software development, user experience, data
management, technical marketing, engineering consulting, and research &
design innovation. More information on our specific roles are included in this
· Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at the University of Cincinnati seeking Fall 2021 co-op
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or pre-junior status
- Able to work from Milford, OH without relocation assistance
- Victorious daily ping pong tournaments
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Simulation and Test Solutions
The Simulation and Test Solutions (STS) organization creates our Simcenter software products for computer aided engineering. STS tackles flow simulation as well as thermal, structural, acoustic, and composite analysis. Senior software and quality engineers will assist students in championing a variety of tasks by:
- Gathering requirements and prototyping new code
- Implementing new code changes
- Developing automated testing on project code
- Executing environment support
- Drafting design and coding documentation for future development expansion
· Studying for a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Aerospace Engineering
· CS/CE students must have strong coding skills in C++, with knowledge in object oriented concepts
· Write clean, robust, and maintainable code
· Demonstrate skills in design and programming
· Rapid learner in new development areas
· Dedicated to continuous improvement
· Inspire collaboration
· Exceptional communication skills
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.