At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalmindsCompany: SISW - Siemens EDA
Job Title: Business Development Consultant - SISW- MG- 253279
Job Category: ProfessionalJob description
The role requires strong (CFD) software & thermal management related (STS MA portfolio) experience, a thorough engineering background, excellent analytical capabilities, and strong multi-level communication skills to articulate the value of STS MA solutions to zone and country leaders, sales orchestrators, portfolio developers, application engineers, channel partners and customers. Preferably with a minimum 2 years+ industrial experience. Major responsibilities of this position will include;
- Plan, conduct and execute Electronics Thermal best practice sales enablement activities; including the generation of presentation material, product/solution demos, educational/on-boarding material.
- Deliver best-in-class presentations with impact to the field, i.e. DISW GSCS as well as focused named accounts as required.
- Work closely and coordinate sales enablement activities with Global sales teams for consistent actions and communications.
- Support GSCS with specific sales and technical campaigns
- Support GSCS in specific sales situations with named accounts with effective message delivery, benchmark support and coordinate with the factory (sub-segment) if required.
- Work closely with MAD product lines to effectively communicate latest enhancements and application coverage
- Capture and communicate customer & market requirements and competitive intelligence back to the BizDev management
- Coordinate all activities with stakeholders at DISW, STS, MAD for consistent positioning and messaging
- Plan and execute global partner enablement and roll out long-term partnership program plans.
- Coordinate and drive customer partner-&relationships in order to collect required reference for the sales community
- Entrepreneur that can sell his/her enthusiasm to stakeholders on all levels and create confidence in MAD solutions
- Strong networker.
- Solid background in CAD/CAE/Electronics technologies and knowledge of the CAD/CAE/Electronics ecosystem (vendors, competition).
- Ability to effectively transfer product capabilities into industry and application specific communication that highlights the value proposition of a solution; communicate sales enablement activities accordingly.
- Effective communication skills and related experience in all major global cultures (AMZ, EMEA, APAC). QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field or higher. MS degree is preferred.
- 2+ years of working experience in the field of CFD/CAE.
- Project Management experience.
- MBA degree would be ideal.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.